“Southern Fried cooking” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Catfish Place

The Catfish Place
Ranked #2 of 115 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Canada
“Southern Fried cooking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This grill was featured on the Food Netword.

Prices are really fair. $3.95 for a burger, $7.50 for a catfish meal are just some of the prices. One can get alligator, frogs legs,turtle, snapper, salmon, the specialty, catfish and tons of other choices.

Food arrives as a very generous portion. Prepare to have leftovers. Service is quick and friendly. Be prepared that some popular dishes a re deep friend,

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“Place has Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had tried this place years ago and was not impressed...however I have tried this place twice in the last month and let me tell you what a big turn around for me. 1 time I had the broiled Scallops and they are delicious. the second time as a reccomendation from a cleint I had the fried red snapper and let me tell you this was fantastic. Definetly worth the second try as this place has improved and is always busy with a packed parking lot and I see why.

Loved it.

• Visited February 2013
Haines City, Florida
“Good food at a decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Eat here at least once a month. They have a two diner special for $15. which includes two meals with sides. Service is good and the people are nice. Can get crowded.

Visited March 2013
“First time trying Turtle and Frog legs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Came to this restaurant on a recommendation of a local. Huge potions, good service, loved the homemade croutons. Ordered the Florida Cracker Special (Heavily battered and deep fried frog legs, gator, turtle, and catfish) to share. It came with Hush puppies and two sides. I thought the batter would have more seasoning and spices, but it was rather bland. Hash browns were crispy. Corn was dripping in butter. The key lime pie was delightful.

Monkton
“Southern Fried Yummies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We headed to The Catfish Place as soon as we finished our airboat ride. While heart healthy options were available, we dove right into the southern fried yummies we love. The fried green tomatoes, okra, hush puppies and catfish were awesome. Our waitress was great! She worked with my lactose intolerane so I could order the correct food. A very positive experinece and we will return on our next visit to St. Cloud.