“Will definitely come again!”
Review of Tiffany's on Tenth - CLOSED

Tiffany's on Tenth
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Mexican-Southern Fusion. Gourmet Tacos and Southern Cuisine. As well as daily specials offering international comfort foods. Indoor and outdoor seating. Listen to jazz music while you wait. My food is a delicious mixture of fresh herbs and vegetables, flavorful meats, whole grains, and scratch made desserts. I chose Mexican and southern foods because they are my favorites. I found they go together great. For example; The same slow roasted mojo pork used for Tacos, makes a wonderful BBQ pork sandwich with a side of apple cole slaw or just top the sandwich with it. Just as yummy, is the Bowl of Soul burrito. Fresh collard greens, rice with blackeyed peas and a crumbled corn chili muffin rolled in a tortilla. Hot sauce optional! Come check us out here at Tiffany's, we'd love to serve you.
Florida
“Will definitely come again!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Tiffany's on 10th for lunch. We were pleasantly greeted when we first came in the door. Our server Debbie was super friendly and great with the kids, trying to accommodate them. The homemade pico the gallo was excellent!! My son had the chicken quesadilla which he said was out of this world. We had the beef brisket on a brioche bun and it was awesome!!! The chocolate mousse cake was really good too! Next time I'll try the homemade tres leches. The owner was on-site, chatting with customers, and asking everyone how they were enjoying the food. Really nice surprise. We will definitely return!!

1 Thank cars1