“Homemade Italian - Excellent”
Review of Bella Roma Pizza

Bella Roma Pizza
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I recently moved to the area and was very pleased to find great Italian food! The first time I had a pizza delivered, I noticed how different the crust was from most other pizza shops. Bella Roma makes its own dough. Yum! Since then, I have ordered the Sicilian and the stuffed pizza. In the future though, I will be requesting the crust well done - northern style. :) One of my favorite is the homemade mozzarella sticks!! They are the biggest I have ever seen - the cheese, breading and marina are all excellent. I seriously can only order on occasions because I can easily see an increase in my weight coming on. If you want excellent Italian and to indulge, you will not be disappointed.

We have also tried some of their dinners. They were all homemade and fabulous.

The disappointment that I have is that this place should be a full service restaurant. It is that delicious! I'm looking forward to continue to try the menu out.

1  Thank mbrown407

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Best deep dish pizza we could have imagined. I would hope the sanitation inspection for this establishment will site the large fan at the entrance as something to be "sandblasted"....but the service, the pizza an A+ ! A treat. A really great and delicious treat, and thanks to the high temperatures of the baking ovens we are still healthy!!!

1  Thank Jacqualine A