“Best Brisket ever!”

Ranked #8 of 129 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Locally owned St. Cloud BBQ. We slow smoke our meat till fall apart tender. Its carved when you order it and you get to dress it with sauce as you like. No pre saucing here! Try one of our specialty sandwiches for a different take than you're used to. We have plenty of other Southern fare to choose from as well. Stop on by!
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We finally had the opportunity to eat at Meat n Fire for lunch today. The service is top-notch and the food is amazing. I had three different meats; pork, brisket, and ribs. All 3 were the best I've ever eaten. (What are the chances of that?) Their fried okra was served hot and crunchy. The baked beans were great. I recommend this restaurant to everyone. BTW, I learned that this place is now serving breakfast on Sundays. One of the customers explained that there are several items on the menu that we needed to try. I look forward to eating here again and again.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Friendly. Good BBQ. This place is just okay. What we had was good and fresh. Owners right there. That's a plus. Prices too high on much of it. If you want to have people come back often, don't try to squeeze every penny out of them. That's a bad way to have steady business. If people feel that you are being fair they will come back often. That's where you'll make your money.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I decided to give Meat and Fire a try after driving by several times. The restaurant dining area is very clean and spacious and the staff very friendly. We ordered two combo plates to go. You get a choice of 3 meats, 3 sides and cornbread or garlic bread. Between the two combos we were able to try the brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken and smoked sausage. For the sides we chose the green beans, bbq beans, collard greens and french fries. The meat portions were not very plentiful for the price paid ($12.99 per meal) but they give you a good size portion of the side items. The pulled pork and pulled chicken were good, but the brisket was a little too salty for our taste and the sausage was so so. All of the sides were tasty. The garlic bread was good, the cornbread was okay. We also tried a piece of chocolate cake which was very good but a little pricey at $4.00 a slice. We will return to Meat and Fire again but will try something else on the menu.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My hubby had the Beef Briskey and I had the Pulled Pork Cowboy and we ended up paying $25 for lunch. The food was subpar and I live next door to this place and they'll never receive a second visit from me. Food not memorable if you want real BBQ go to 4Rivers!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Went back to Meat n Fire for Brisket and OMG perfectly smoked, the right amount of rub, and smoke time. ItJust about melted in my mouth with a great flavor. The staff was cheerful , friendly and the restaurant was extremely clean. The owner and operator Phil takes tremendous pride running this really nice restaurant.