“Beautiful place lovely atmosphere”

The Silver Lining Cafe
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Cafe
“Beautiful place lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

One of our dishes was decent my dish was not good at all nothing on my plate complimented each other and at the price a paid for the dish which was overpriced I was expecting more
I frequent little cafés all the time I was very disappointed in my dinner

I have herd that lunch is great here and is reasonably priced

Don't let my bad review turn you away it is a nice place with a friendly staff

There's always the possibility I was served a bad dish or the wrong one

2 Thank Sammy W

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Well hidden treasure here in St. Cloud.”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

After living here for four years I finally discovered this quaint little restaurant. I wanted to try it numerous times but never could find where it was. It's located in the same shopping strip mall with Pinch a Penny pool supply.
I tried the St. Cloud sampler which gave me a selection of three choices from the menu. Each item was a smaller portion of the regular selection but it was certainly plenty of food.
The quiche is amazing as is the soup and a chicken salad.
The owners are couple who are the most friendly people you'd ever want to meet. They create an atmosphere that makes you want to come back. Relaxing very Zen type of an atmosphere.
I plan on visiting this place again very soon.
So pleased to finally have found it!

3 Thank J K
Wading River, NY
“Fabulous find!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I found this little cafe on trip adviser while looking for a place to stop for lunch on our way to Wild Florida. We loved it. I had the caprese salad, along with the tomatoes and fresh Mozzarella, they added diced cukes, melon and salted cashews! It was wonderful. My husband had the 8 hour pulled pork sandwich. Also excellent. Wish I had read further down the reviews and stayed for dessert!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mar831
florida
“Unique & Delicious”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is cute, quaint place for lunch. Everything is made to order so don't expect "fast food" service. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere. The chicken salad and Naijah's Secret Garden soup are amazing!! Try it...you won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank travelgrlFlorida
Ocean City, Maryland
“Interesting Menu”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

not your average diner, worth a looksee if you are in the area. The food tasted fresh, the tea was freshly brewed and the deserts where outstanding. Not much choice if you have picky kids though, but I'm sure if you ask, they can make you a grill cheese sandwich.

Visited February 2014