“Elegant yet Friendly Atmosphere with Excellent Delicacies”
Review of Sabaw Asian Shabu-Shabu Diner - CLOSED

Sabaw Asian Shabu-Shabu Diner
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Filipino, Soups
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
KISSIMMEE
“Elegant yet Friendly Atmosphere with Excellent Delicacies”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The atmosphere is elegant while maintaining a sense of being with friends. The menu price points are just right and the food outstanding. Everything we had was delicious - and my kids liked it too. Definitely one of the finest restaurants in Kissimmee / St. Cloud.

• Visited November 2012

St. Cloud
“2 Thumbs Up!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

From the spring roll and dumplings to the main course, the food was outstanding! The fried rice and brown rice were moist and tasty. The portions were very generous and at a reasonable price.

Had take out and can't wait to return to experience the in house, hands on cooking.

Come on Saint Cloud, let's keep this restaurant around!

• Visited December 2012
Orlando, Florida
“I'm definitely coming back for more”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Whether you've had shabu shabu / "hot pots" before or it's your first time, there's no way you won't enjoy eating here. It's much more private than other similar restaurants I've been to before, so it's a good idea for an outing with someone you want to catch up with and chat. If you haven't eaten shabu shabu before, the super friendly people will help you out. Note that if you have small kids you'll have to assist them, but that shouldn't be too demanding. The menu is vegetarian friendly with reasonable prices, and I don't know what kind of iced green tea they were serving there, but it was simply divine, and I'm not usually a fan of iced tea. The decor is simple and charming, the atmosphere providing a soft, warm glow. I think it's an experience that's better for small groups or pairs because of the way the tables are laid out, but don't let that stop you from sharing the fun with other people -- nearly everyone's had teppanyaki and sushi, but Japanese cuisine has so much more to offer. I was really excited to (accidentally) discover that Saint Cloud has a great place like this. I think I'll bring my friends here for lunch later in the week if everyone's time and budget are up for it. I was super impressed, and I declare this restaurant to be one of my new favorite spots to eat.

• Visited October 2012