“Outstanding Eco-Ranch and So Much More!”
Review of Forever Florida

$32.99*
Eco-Safari at Forever Florida
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Forever Florida has adventures for the whole family. You can conquer the treetop thrills of the 7 Zip Adventure or Rattlesnake Adventure, experience the pioneer-style adventure of the Horseback Trail Adventure and Cattle drive Adventure or just sit back, relax and take it all in on the all-ages Trail Buggy Adventure. Each adventure offers a unique opportunity to leave the theme parks far behind and experience one of the most pristine kept natural areas left in Florida. We've got so many ways to explore this amazing place. Sign up for Rattlesnake Adventure to conquer our biggest adventures including The Rattlesnake, the first zipline roller coaster in the USA!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our second visit and I would go again! We took the coach tour 2+ hours with a friendly, knowledgeable and attentive guide.Cracker cows and horses, birds (we saw and heard more Meadowlarks than I have seen in a lifetime),gators, wild boar, turtles. And hearing about this 4700 acres and the management of same was fascinating. I requested the coach with a lift since steps are not an option for me. Call ahead for sure! Check out the website I have included. The Zip Line looks amazing and is new with state of the art equipment! We had lunch in the main building before our tour. We live near Melbourne, FL and the trip door to door was just 53 minutes.I highly encourage you to check out this hidden treasure!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

See all the sights in Orlando area, but before you head home, take a day or so and see the real Florida!! Just southeast of St Cloud, Fl. On Hwy 441 is a 4000 acre working ranch and Eco Center. Zip lines, horse back riding and hiking through this large area, along with a Swamp Buggy tour will bring you the trip of a life time. Seeing all the wild animals of Florida was a real treat in their natural setting. We enjoyed our visit there and are looking forward to doing it all over again. See the real Florida while on your vacation.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Florida Eco Safaris at Florida Forever is a great place for young and old alike. There is something for everyone, from ziplining the longest zip line in the state to watching butterflies in the butterfly garden. The staff is friendly and knowledgable and always willing to accomodate. Ask for Isaac or Ram to be your guide.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Enjoyed the video we saw before the tour began talking about the young man who inspired this place. Saw several alligators on the tour. Also learned about Cracker horses and cattle. The people we encountered that work there were very professional and nice.

1  Thank cb1968
Reviewed February 10, 2013

After having such an awesome time with Eric, Isaac, Rom, and Emily I had to comment. I am not the review-a-place type of person but I had to write about how beautiful the property was and how well it was maintained. The food was phenomenal and speedy. The experience felt personal and much less like a tourist attraction for the masses. These people make you want to come back and did so by informing us during our wait times of all the other fun events and camps year round. Zombie events for Halloween!? Count me in!