“Great BBQ”

Dining options: Takeout
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This restaurant served really great Barbeque at a good price. The pulled pork plate I had was great. My son had a sampler plate with a little of everything (which I ate part of) and the barbequed chicken on his plate was great too. I will definitely eat there again if I go back to St. Cloud.

• Visited March 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I travel from Melbourne to Orlando once a week for class, and drive through St. Cloud to get there. I decided to go there once after classes and got the all you can eat ribs, and they were delicious! It was so good, a lot better then the one where I live. The server was friendly, quick to get me refills and even brought me to-go cups with fresh tea in it. I was very pleased!

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Overpriced, not the best”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm a big BBQ lover and this is just mediocre at best. A little pricey for what it is. Meats were overly sauced, mac n cheese should be homemade and not from velveeta. Side weren't great, watery green beans, stale tasting bread. Not the best experience.

Visited November 2012
Saint Cloud, Florida
“It really is the pits”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very poor salad bar which is expensive for what they offer. Typical heavily salted, greasy food. Side dishes (corn, beans, etc) are very overcooked. Staff is really not very attentive and try to find them when you need a drink refill - good luck. Overpriced for what you get. Try Fat Boys Bar-B-Q for a tastier, more reasonably priced and friendlier service when that urge for Bar-B-Que strikes.

• Visited December 2012
“My Husband's Fave”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We eat here at least once a week! My husband loves the sliced pork as well as the sliced brisket. I love the brisket and the pulled pork. The "Big Deal" is such a great value. You get so much food (too much) for such a minimal price. We're regulars! Have been for years.

Visited September 2012