“Perfect for couples!”

All Hitched Up
Ranked #3 of 11 Tours in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Horseback trail rides for all levels of riders. Horse & carriage rides by reservation through Historic Downtown & Lakefront St Cloud. Lessons & training for all ages. Group lesson & trail combos available. Pony, princess & unicorn parties.
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect for couples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

I booked this carriage ride for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day and she loved it and said it made her feel like a Princess. It was awesome and any girl will love it! Would recommend for any couple.

Visited February 2012
AllHitchedUp C, Owner at All Hitched Up, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Glad to hear your girlfriend loved it, and that she felt like a princess! Thanks for the recommendation, and hope to see you again. Our Christmas Light Tours will be starting up in December. Thanks again, Sabrina & Teresa

Melbourne, Florida
“Simply wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2012

This service is so great. Everyone was really friendly during booking and confirmation. When my girlfriend and I were en route to St. Cloud it was raining but they called to make sure we were still going and although it got pretty heavy they waited for us. The roof made sure we were dry and the quaint city center was absolutely beautiful. I'd recommend pairing this with Crescent coffee and tea, which is a little café a block away from city hall.

Visited February 2012
Thanks for the great review! So glad you enjoyed it, even with the rain! We also would recommend pairing with Crescent's :-) We'll be starting our Christmas Light Tours in December. Thanks again, Sabrina & Teresa
Orlando, Florida
“Really nice concept but could've been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

I purchased the Valentines Day Package with photos and a rose included. I very much like the location where we were picked up at. I was expecting some kind of greeting at the beginning so that it can have the night start off elegant, but I walked up and had to figure out if they were ready and if we can get on. The ride started off very nice as the driver politely offered the rose. I wasn't sure at what point we were going to have the photos taken either, but they pulled into a parking lot by the lake and took them there, I wish we had a chance to get out and take photos standing by the carriage and by the horse. Some of the photos look too washed out and too edited to purchase, most were ok though. I also thought we would be riding by the lake the whole time with the sun setting perfectly. Instead we road through the neighborhoods and old homes, so you can imagine there wasn't that good of a view. There was also a little table in the middle of the carriage that had four cup size holes in them like they were supposed to be holding a drink. It would've been nicer if it were decorated nicer and maybe champagne or wine was offered for a price (it would've made the moment even more special. Overall it was ok, good parts and parts that fell below expectations, I would try it again if they offered or helped make it more special but I wouldn't recommend it to someone else.

Visited February 2012
Thanks for the review! We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than perfect! We take pride in trying to make everyone's experience the best it can be, and hope that you'll give us another try sometime. I apologize if there was a break down in communication, we do offer wine & champagne add ons and the table is great for that! And we wish we could stay on the Lakeshore the entire ride, but the city only allows us so many minutes each ride before we start backing up traffic - trust us, we completely agree that the Lakefront is beautiful. Again, I apologize your experience was less than perfect. Thanks for taking the time to let us know what we can do to improve, Sabrina & Teresa
Orlando, Florida, United States
“The most romantic way to get engaged!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

My boyfriend took me on a carriage ride on New Year's Eve and proposed :) Theresa and her daughter were absolutely wonderful, and so very caring when it came to helping him plan the day. They did everything from holding the ring, to supplying roses and even had their friend Dan Wermuth take photos. It was a day I will never forget, and I am so pleased that they were a part of it. Thanks again to all of you!!

Visited December 2011
Four Corners, Fl
“Incredible experience for our community”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2012

All hitched up is an event unsurpassed by any we've hosted. The residents and their children were delighted!

It was truly an event to remember!

They did an AWESOME JOB!

Thanks so much!
Cyndi McCambridge
Manager of The Carrington at Four Corners Apartments

Visited December 2011
Thanks Cyndi for the wonderful review! We had a great time at your community event!