“Lives Up To Outback Standards”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2014

As good as any Outback, Great Family and Business Restaurant. Great location and usually easy to locate.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Never have been disappointed in the St. Cloud Outback Steakhouse. One of my favorite places to eat. Excellent service and food.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This was my fourth visit to the outback in St. Cloud. I've eaten at many restaurants in the chain throughout the country.
On my last visit I commented this to the waitress. She sent the manager over who apologized for serving a well-done steak when I had ordered it medium rare. He assured me that this was unusual and I advised him that it was not the first time this is happened.
He asked me to give it another try and I did. The food just seems to be getting worse and I don't understand why they keep this restaurant open. It should be an embarrassment to the franchise.
Outback can be great and I would highly recommend you drive a little further to perhaps up Narcoossee if you want to go to an outback restaurant. There you will find what you expect from this restaurant chain.
A few years ago this was your only choice if you want to nice restaurant in St. Cloud. Those times have passed so Move on and try another restaurant.

1  Thank J K
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Nothing wrong with the food or service, but nothing that makes this restaurant stand out. Usual Outback menu; steaks cooked pretty well; lacking in atmosphere; reasonable value.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I visited this location for the first time.. I love Outback food, so I was a bit surprised the steak was not good. The server was new and forget a set of utensils. We reminded him twice and still forget. He was supposed to adjust the price on a bar drink, he said he would take care of it, he did not. Since there are other locations in Central Florida I can visit, I will not be going back to this one.