“Friday happy hour”

Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Crabby Bill's St. Cloud is located on beautiful East Lake Toho in the Lakefront Park Marina. Our restaurant features panoramic views of the marina and lake from both our indoor and outdoor dining areas. Our specialty is seafood but amazing land lover favorites aren't left off of our menu! You'll enjoy an all day happy hour, local live music on the weekends, and a pet friendly deck. We are just a couple short miles off 192 which lends to our unique and relaxed atmosphere.
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Friday happy hour”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good food, good service. Our waiter Josh was fun and friendly but very serious about his service. It was a busy time but he still managed to give us timely service. Our friends enjoyed the experience and said they'd ask for Josh next visit.

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Good waiter, Josh”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

All six of us enjoyed our time at Crabby Bills in St. Cloud. Our glasses were never empty, the food was very good and Josh did an excellent job!

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ashley Dow was attentive and eager to make my dining experience the best possible! My glass was never empty, she also made sure that I enjoyed my meal and showed that she genuinely cared! I would recommend her to everyone that I send there!

New York City, New York
“Excellent Waiter Josh”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went to Crabby Bills in St.Cloud with my husband and son was served by a waiter named Josh.
He was super friendly and very attentive to all my needs. will definetly go back and ask for Josh

Mrs.J Alicea

• Visited December 2012
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Graet seafood and service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to St. Cloud on a motorcycle ride on New Years day and went with a group of 12 people. We had a lot of fun, great service and seafood. The seafood gumbo is awsome and would have taken some home if I had a place on the motorcycle to carry it. I liked this resturant so much I saved it in the GPS so we can go back again. Josh was out waiter and took very good care of us.

Visited January 2013