“Not too impressed”

Add it.
Bonnie Lee's Fried Chicken
Ranked #11 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Description: The Best Fried Chicken South Of The Mason Dixon Line !
Description: The Best Fried Chicken South Of The Mason Dixon Line !
orlando
“Not too impressed”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

After I ordered my food at the drive through, I was waiting for a while so I figured I would read the reviews while I was waiting. I read the one about someone in the window touching their food after counting money and they were groused out. When I got to the window to get my food I saw two ladies putting their fingers in several plates of food picking up the food with their bare hands. It really groused me out. But I figured the food is hot so probably would kill off any germs, but it looked very unsanitary. I will not go back there again even though the food was reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank roseofsharongardener

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Expensive for what you get and Yech!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Just ate there tonight. We had the Chicken - not very crisp coating nor was it tasty. Bland is the word that comes to mind. The shrimp had an odd taste - like the cooking oil needed to be changed. The fish filet we really looked forward to and it tasted just like the shrimp.
The food here is pricey for what it is. Over $9 for the fish dinner at this fast food joint.
I prefer crispy, flavorful southern fried chicken. Bojangles is a great alternative to this non-event of a chicken meal.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank J K
Orlando, Florida
“Tasty fried fish”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here earlier tonight, a woman my husband worked with raved about this place. I can now understand why. We both ordered the 6 piece shrimp, with fish. My mistake was not asking a question before I ordered, I ordered corn fritters, not knowing they came with the dinner. The plate was chuck full of fish & fries. This place must go through some serious take out containers I said to my husband! Everything was fresh, I cannot wait to go back again to try the chicken. It was a Friday during Lent so we were not able to have chicken during this visit. My husband loved the sweet potato tots! The place is small, only 9 tables I think, and stools at the counter, we had about a 5 minute wait for a table. The place was busy. They also have a drive thru for take out. Very reasonably priced too! We have a new restaurant to go to now!

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Best fried chicken!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is the best fried chicken I have found in Central Florida and this fish sandwich is positively addictive . . . tough choice which to get

Visited January 2013
“well you be the judge”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The fried chicken is good however it is not the cleanest establishment. I went through the drive-thru and was totally grossed out when I observed the employee touch my money and then turn around with her bare unwashed hands and directly handle food. The prepping area also looked dirty.

Visited September 2011