“Terrible..Avoid if Possible..”

Buffet City
Ranked #71 of 117 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I'm a local and have been here a few times...well enough to write this negative review. On one occasion my sister and I decided to try this place out and my mother (not a big fan of buffets) came as well. She did not eat but my sister and I did. With that being said the waitress was literally eye hawking us the WHOLE TIME to make sure we did sneak food to my mother who was unimpressed with the food anyways. On another occasion my sister went with her boyfriend and said she spotted a bug in her food. She alerted the waitress and said she SCOOTED THE BUG UNDER HER FOOD!!! and said to get another plate?!! My sister still had to pay full price and also told me when the waitress "THOUGHT" she wasn't getting a tip she had an attitude and exclaimed "you're not giving me a tip?!" I wouldn't have either because they really do is refresh your drinks every ONCE in awhile and stare at you the whole time, especially scooting bugs around in my plate?! (Disgusting) Need some tips on customer service but I guess it's not big deal to them because tons of unknowing and unsuspecting customers will be fooled by the big "Buffet City" sign "welcoming" them in...Golden Corral is not too far off and is in Kissimmee if you're looking for quality and a name you can trust. I try my best not bash but to actually support local restaurants in my community but unfortunately this one is not up to par in my book.

1  Thank jbonilla72

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went here after searching for something filling and quick for our family after our drive to Orlando. One thing I will say is that they have a HUGE selection of food. They have almost anything you could want. The traditional Chinese dishes were flavorful and filling. The other dishes were pretty good. The sushi bar was good. I would recommend eating here for a quick fix.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food was hot and very tasty. Always clean at the buffet site and nice clientel. Everyone was very helpful in serving the hot meals. I will return soon again.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friend told us about this place,well, NOT so impressed. Food is less than average,very greasy, the steaks that they advertise(to order) are very thin,perfect for a pepper steak but definetely not for the grill because it turns tough! I tried the stuffed oysters and the breading tasted spoiled. Some of their BBQ dishes were very ,very dry. Have to admit ,our waitress Vivian was very good, however, the manager (or owner) or maybe the cashier, do not know exactly,but it was an asian lady in the front , made the experience worst by overlooking at the tables and before we knew it,our waiter approached our table and asked us if we were done and the bill was already at the table accompanied by 3 fortune cookies.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

After there had been several buffets in the location over the past, many locals drove past without even considering it. Then I discovered it was an Oriental Buffet, which I have a weakness for. I stopped in, and then discovered the surprise. It was outstanding. I began stopping in weekly till the belt complained, even though I controlled myself. But still treat myself although no longer weekly.
They have a manchurian barbeque style offering, as well as sushi. This is in addition to 8 islands providing salad, several main course items, side dishes and desserts including ice cream.

And yet another surprise, till doing this review and looking to see if they had a website. I didnt realize they had another location.