“It was pretty good...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Buffet City
Ranked #62 of 115 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodbridge, Virginia
“It was pretty good...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We went here after searching for something filling and quick for our family after our drive to Orlando. One thing I will say is that they have a HUGE selection of food. They have almost anything you could want. The traditional Chinese dishes were flavorful and filling. The other dishes were pretty good. The sushi bar was good. I would recommend eating here for a quick fix.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Cloud, Florida, United States
“Just love the varities of dishes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food was hot and very tasty. Always clean at the buffet site and nice clientel. Everyone was very helpful in serving the hot meals. I will return soon again.

Visited April 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dissapointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friend told us about this place,well, NOT so impressed. Food is less than average,very greasy, the steaks that they advertise(to order) are very thin,perfect for a pepper steak but definetely not for the grill because it turns tough! I tried the stuffed oysters and the breading tasted spoiled. Some of their BBQ dishes were very ,very dry. Have to admit ,our waitress Vivian was very good, however, the manager (or owner) or maybe the cashier, do not know exactly,but it was an asian lady in the front , made the experience worst by overlooking at the tables and before we knew it,our waiter approached our table and asked us if we were done and the bill was already at the table accompanied by 3 fortune cookies.

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Very Welcome Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

After there had been several buffets in the location over the past, many locals drove past without even considering it. Then I discovered it was an Oriental Buffet, which I have a weakness for. I stopped in, and then discovered the surprise. It was outstanding. I began stopping in weekly till the belt complained, even though I controlled myself. But still treat myself although no longer weekly.
They have a manchurian barbeque style offering, as well as sushi. This is in addition to 8 islands providing salad, several main course items, side dishes and desserts including ice cream.

And yet another surprise, till doing this review and looking to see if they had a website. I didnt realize they had another location.

• Visited May 2011
kissimmee, FL
“Buffet City A Very Good Asian Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

They have only been open about 3 years, very clean friendly place to dine. They have a very large selection to choose from including a Sushi bar. The mussels and shrimp piled in ice, crab legs are ($4.99) extra. If you have a large party I'm sure they can make room for if you let them know ahead of time. Parking is no problem.

• Visited February 2012