“Dissapointed”

Buffet City
Ranked #63 of 121 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My friend told us about this place,well, NOT so impressed. Food is less than average,very greasy, the steaks that they advertise(to order) are very thin,perfect for a pepper steak but definetely not for the grill because it turns tough! I tried the stuffed oysters and the breading tasted spoiled. Some of their BBQ dishes were very ,very dry. Have to admit ,our waitress Vivian was very good, however, the manager (or owner) or maybe the cashier, do not know exactly,but it was an asian lady in the front , made the experience worst by overlooking at the tables and before we knew it,our waiter approached our table and asked us if we were done and the bill was already at the table accompanied by 3 fortune cookies.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

After there had been several buffets in the location over the past, many locals drove past without even considering it. Then I discovered it was an Oriental Buffet, which I have a weakness for. I stopped in, and then discovered the surprise. It was outstanding. I began stopping in weekly till the belt complained, even though I controlled myself. But still treat myself although no longer weekly.
They have a manchurian barbeque style offering, as well as sushi. This is in addition to 8 islands providing salad, several main course items, side dishes and desserts including ice cream.

And yet another surprise, till doing this review and looking to see if they had a website. I didnt realize they had another location.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

They have only been open about 3 years, very clean friendly place to dine. They have a very large selection to choose from including a Sushi bar. The mussels and shrimp piled in ice, crab legs are ($4.99) extra. If you have a large party I'm sure they can make room for if you let them know ahead of time. Parking is no problem.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This is definitely our favorite restaurant. We are always greeted very friendly, and given the impression that they're happy to see us again.

We enjoy the extensive range of Chinese as well as American cuisine, Mongolian BBQ, salads, great Sushi and a good array of desserts. The food is always kept topped up and is freshly prepared.

A nice feature of this restaurant is the 2 large meeting rooms at the rear of the which is ideal for business meetings and / or private parties, made available at no additional cost.

I highly recommend this restaurant to all, including families with small children. You'll certainly enjoy your visit and experience. Great food at very reasonable prices!

1  Thank MK_P2123
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Being local in the area and not having much choice, we did tend to eat here once in a while. But quite honestly I have decided it's better to drive a little further now to get better quality food. Furthermore, the staff are not very friendly.

1  Thank Barbara0615