“Fantastic fun for the family!”

Wild Willy's Airboat Tours
One Hour Airboat Tour
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something other than the concrete jungle? Stop by Wild Willy's for a thrilling airboat tour and get in touch with Florida in it's natural habitat. Glide across the headwaters of the everglades in high performance 6 passenger airboats and our newly added 14 passenger boat with our licensed and fully insured Master Captains. Huge alligators, bald eagles, the endangered snail kite and more await your arriva! At the end of your educational tour, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures with our resident alligators Cricket, Sergio, Blue and Splash! We treat them and all of our customers like family. So come on out and...SURROUND YOURSELF WITH NATURE! Try HeadWaters Take-Out (located within Wild Willy's) after your excursion and grab a bite and relax in our outdoor pavilion! Burgers, Dogs and more. Try our Gator bites, made to order! Come on out and see why we have more airboat ride reviews than anyone in Orlando, Kissimmee, St.Cloud, Tampa, Miami and even worldwide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 28, 2010

My wife and I were really interested in taking an airboat tour for the first time and bringing our 2yr old son along. Wild Willy's was very accomodating with all our needs. We were able to call and reserve our seats and not have to give credit card info over the phone. The Captain was excellent in making sure we saw everything and fully satisified with our experience! My wife especially enjoyed the fact that they have live gators which you can hold! We had a blast and would definately do this again with this establishment whenever we visit FL!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,360)

Reviewed October 27, 2010

I had never been on an airboat before and I was happy to learn not only that the ride itself was fun but knowledgeable as well. Our Captain, Mike, took the time to share with us how alligators reproduce, lay eggs and protect their young. And although we did not see a big alligator, since it was hunting season we did see a couple of baby gators. Although without Captain Mikes experienced eyes I would not have been able to spot them. He explained the surroundings that affected the birds and their food source. And darn I wish I had had my binoculars to see closer the bald eagle high in the tree. However, if you are looking to just ride fast in an airboat this is NOT it for it is more an eco tour with some boating involved.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

Had read reviews on Trip Advisor about Wild Willy's Airboat Tours and we were not disappointed. Took my mum and dad (both in their early 70's) and they loved it. Small boat (maximum 6) and got over the hour as our captain "Dan" stopped to explain the wildlife and to try and find alligators - unfortunately only one wee glimpse. My dad now wants an airboat. Very friendly afterwards and met Wild Willy and the 2 tiny alligators they keep in the office which they let you hold. A small enterprise - which is what makes it special.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

This was the 2nd Airboat tour we have done in Florida and by far teh best. The boats were smaller, six seaters but we only had five on ours. It made it more personal and was easy to ask questions (apart from the noise of the boat!). Unfortunately we only got to see a pile of baby Alligators which we couldn't see very well but saw plenty of birds and dragonflies and even a frog! This did not distract from the enjoyment as the experience of speeding through the grasses accross the water was amazing. Great fun for all ages especially as when you get back from the trip, Wild Willy lets you hold a baby Alligator and tells you all about them. Well worth the money.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

My husband and I had an incredible time on the Wild Willy's Airboat Tour we took recently. Captain Dan was amazing as well as were the other folks at the beginning and end of our adventure. It was not only tons of fun but also educational. The scenery and wildlife was natural and not set up or rehearsed. Truly an amazing experience. Thank you Wild Willy's Airboat Tour for a great time.