“Home Run:)”

One Hour Airboat Tour
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something other than the concrete jungle? Stop by Wild Willy's for a thrilling airboat tour and get in touch with Florida in it's natural habitat. Glide across the headwaters of the everglades in high performance 6 passenger airboats and our newly added 14 passenger boat with our licensed and fully insured Master Captains. Huge alligators, bald eagles, the endangered snail kite and more await your arrival! At the end of your educational tour, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures with our resident alligators Cricket, Sergio, Blue and Splash! We treat them and all of our customers like family. So come on out and...SURROUND YOURSELF WITH NATURE! Come on out and see why we have more airboat ride reviews than anyone in Orlando, Kissimmee, St.Cloud, Tampa, Miami and even worldwide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Write a ReviewReviews (4,849)
All reviews
in 64 reviews
"take pictures"
in 76 reviews

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This was something we have wanted to do for a long time and I am glad we chose Wild Willys. Captain Ken got called in on his day off and took great care of our party of six. He was able to find quite a few gators even though it was a cooler day. He answered all our questions and was a true local pro. I run a similar business back home in Ontario guiding for waterfowl hunters and know how important customer service is. Wild Willys does things right and I highly recommend them for anyone wanting to experience an airboat outing in central Florida.

1  Thank Tom W
Jwill8888, Capt. Ken at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

It was my absolute pleasure taking you guys out. I love what I do and I hope it shows! Thank you all so much for the review.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great experience. Saw everything from alligators to American bald eagles. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Ask for Captain Dan.

Jwill8888, Capt. Dan at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you kindly! I'm glad you all enjoyed your time out on the lake with us.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Never been a fan of gaitors or crocs myself so i didn't participate in the Boat ride, whilst my family went on it i stayed on "shore" and went for a quiet walk - beautiful scenery. I was made so welcome by the staff and they even offered for me to come inside and see the two little gaitors they have inside - Sergio & Cricket.. Yes i was brave enough to hold them and get my picture taken. When the family returned they were all so excited to tell me what they had seen and show me the pictures - they were in awe!
It was such an informative trip to Wild Willy's and a great time had by all. Can't thank everyone enough for their time. I'm sure we will be back for some more adventures with the gaitors!

Jwill8888, Owner at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! We love your pictures! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload your awesome photos! Great review as well!