“An excellent experience”

One Hour Airboat Tour
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something other than the concrete jungle? Stop by Wild Willy's for a thrilling airboat tour and get in touch with Florida in it's natural habitat. Glide across the headwaters of the everglades in high performance 6 passenger airboats and our newly added 14 passenger boat with our licensed and fully insured Master Captains. Huge alligators, bald eagles, the endangered snail kite and more await your arriva! At the end of your educational tour, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures with our resident alligators Cricket, Sergio, Blue and Splash! We treat them and all of our customers like family. So come on out and...SURROUND YOURSELF WITH NATURE! Try HeadWaters Take-Out (located within Wild Willy's) after your excursion and grab a bite and relax in our outdoor pavilion! Burgers, Dogs and more. Try our Gator bites, made to order! Come on out and see why we have more airboat ride reviews than anyone in Orlando, Kissimmee, St.Cloud, Tampa, Miami and even worldwide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
dublin
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“An excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you are looking for an airboat experience then make the trip to St Cloud and experience a informative and fun outing. We had captain John who took the time to make sure we saw as much wild life as possible and we got to see 3 alligators, turtles, bald eagles and lots of different species of birds. We had previously been on boggy creek airboats and saw nothing and the boat they had was too big to be in any way personal. I would highly recommend stopping by.

Visited October 2012
WildWillyStaff, Captain John at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Your review confirms that we're doing something right! Thanks so much much for taking a moment to share your thoughts about our company!

• Polish first
Herndon, Virginia
“Going back if we ever get down there again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Wild Willy's was AWESOME! Our captain (Dan?) was FULL of info, trivia, jokes, etc, AND volunteered to take a group shot of us in the boat without being asked. We got to see SEVERAL Bald Eagles (none of us had ever even seen one before) tons of young gators, and then got to hold and meet the two baby gators (Cricket and Sergio) back at the office. EVERYONE had a blast, and with Hurricane Sandy offshore on our originally scheduled day, Sharon was great about rescheduling us on Monday (flights got canceled, so we had some more time). I COMPLETELY recommend these guys, they're great!

Visited October 2012
WildWillyStaff, Captain Dan at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Hey folks! I thank you for the kind words. I would love to take you all out again. It's a different experience each time which lends us to lots of repeat business. Fantastic photos you have! Thanks for sharing!
Haren, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great fun and informative tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

During our family reunion in Florida (from Australia, N-Ireland and Netherlands) we wanted to experience an alligator viewing airboat ride. At the reception of our resort (Grand Beach Orlando) they advised us to do a ride with Wild Willy. And they were absolutely right! We had a marvellous time with Capt. Bud, who had an extensive knowledge of alligators, bird- and plantlife and on top of that had a lovely sense of humour. We were sorry that we had only booked a one-hour trip, could have done it all day! It was also very nice to be just the 6 of us on the boat (and Capt. Bud of course). Definitely recommendable!

Visited November 2012
WildWillyStaff, Captain Bud at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Bringing people together, thats what we do! haha. Thanks for driving out to see us. What a great review. It makes us all continue to love and appreciate our natural habitat.
Battle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic personal airboat trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I googled airboat rides one morning when we decided to take the kids on a gator viewing airboat ride, Wild Willys came up immediately and after looking at the reviews on trip advisor we decided to call them to see if we could get a booking the same day. We booked in for the 2:15pm tour and decided to set off immediately as thought it would take a while to find it- we turned up a few hours early and was greeted by Willy, after explaining we were booked in for later in the day Willy offered to take us for our tour there and then- just me, my husband and our 2 boys! We WERE NOT disappointed- in fact my son said "it was the best experience I've ever had!" We went speeding across the lake, taking in lots of different species of birds, every so often we would come across an alligator, we saw old and young gators and got really close to them! Willy also pointed out a bald eagle with her nest in the top of a tree nearby, he was was so knowledgable about the animals and wildlife around him too. After our tour we went into the shop where the kids (and us adults) were able to hold a 2 year old gator, my sons were absolutely made up! I can honestly recommend you visit this place if you want a more personalised up close and personal tour- it was fantastic! Thanks Willy and thanks to the great ladies in the shop too!

Visited November 2012
WildWillyStaff, Owner at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
We were glad to accommodate you! It was my pleasure to personally take you out. I don't get to captain as much as I'd like to so I was more than happy to be a part of your experience. Thank you very much for the excellent review!
Bridgeton, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!! WELL WORTH THE TRIP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a great time at Wild Willy's. I had been here before with my children and came back this time with my husband and 3 other couples. They all loved it! I can't say enough about how we were treated and of course how much fun we had!... I tell everyone I can who is coming to the Orlando area that this is the place to go. If you have kids its very very educational and its fun!

Visited October 2012
We love repeat business!! Thanks so much for bringing newbies! Awesome review and very cool photos. Thanks for sharing!