“Great trip. Well worth doing.”

Wild Willy's Airboat Tours
One Hour Airboat Tour
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something other than the concrete jungle? Stop by Wild Willy's for a thrilling airboat tour and get in touch with Florida in it's natural habitat. Glide across the headwaters of the everglades in high performance 6 passenger airboats and our newly added 14 passenger boat with our licensed and fully insured Master Captains. Huge alligators, bald eagles, the endangered snail kite and more await your arriva! At the end of your educational tour, you'll have the opportunity to take pictures with our resident alligators Cricket, Sergio, Blue and Splash! We treat them and all of our customers like family. So come on out and...SURROUND YOURSELF WITH NATURE! Try HeadWaters Take-Out (located within Wild Willy's) after your excursion and grab a bite and relax in our outdoor pavilion! Burgers, Dogs and more. Try our Gator bites, made to order! Come on out and see why we have more airboat ride reviews than anyone in Orlando, Kissimmee, St.Cloud, Tampa, Miami and even worldwide.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We took an excellent trip with Capt Bud at the helm. He took great care of us pointing out numerous gators from babies right up to a large 16 footer. He also talked us the various turtles, fish and birds as well as the plant life. He was a credit to the company and the smaller craft that they operate compared to some others make it far easier for all onboard to enjoy a great hour.

Steve.
Aberdeen
Scotland

WildWillyStaff, Captain Bud at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I always appreciate the kind words. We really love our smaller boats! We're glad you pointed that out because we pride ourselves on more personal and intimate tours.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,359)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

My son and I had a great hour on the airboat with Rev. Capt. Dan, mid October. It was an easy drive from WDW, we had a beautiful day and ended up being the only two on the airboat. Capt. Dan was fun, personable, informative and entertaining. We didn't see any adult gators this day, but quite a few babies and lots of birds. We decided to leave our camera back to better enjoy the whole experience, and Capt Dan was kind enough to take a couple of pics himself of us and send them to us. Beautiful scenery, great day out, riding in the airboat itself was fun, and a nice change of pace from the theme parks. Would definitely recommend the tour!

WildWillyStaff, Captain Dan at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you folks for coming out! You got the primo "personal" personal tour! That doesnt happen too often but it's pretty special too. I'm glad you enjoyed your ride, the wildlife and scenery. Feel free to visit us again. We'd love to have ya!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We found this airboat ride advertised at the Flea market and decided to go there rather than one my dad had done on a previous holiday at Boggy Creek. Tricky to find but made it and so glad we did. Our party of 5 was made up of myself , my kids aged 18 and 9 and mum and dad. The kids and i had never done this sort of ride before but my parents had. The day was hot and sunny perfect for "flying" through the reeds on Lake Taho. We were greeted by our driver and guide Captain Bud an absolutely delightful man who obviously loves his job. He showed us young alligators, talked about the habitat, the species of trees, fish, flowers, and pointed out a Bald Eagle sat proud in a trip, we got to see the eagle close up using Bud's binoculors, an absolutely spectacular site to see and something which facinated us all. We were given giant snail shells to take home and Bud picked up beautiful water lillies for me my mum and daughter. Back at base the lady in the office and Bud let the kids hold baby alligators Sergio and Cricket which was fantastic for them. We went on the ride on Sunday 21st october 2012 the 3rd day of our 2 week holiday. This Airboat Ride was perfect, amazing, fantastic, educational and just a day we will never forget. Lake Taho is beautiful, the staff warm and friendly. All in all a fantastic family day out and would highly recommend to everyone. Thank you Capt Bud x

Hey! Thanks for the great review! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your sunny stay here in FL. Thank you for choosing us and hopefully we'll see ya again! Try to stay warm in the UK :)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had a fantastic time on our tour. It can be a little bit tricky to find so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to get there. We managed to see quite a few small gators on our tour, and the captain stopped the boat a lot to let us take plenty of pictures. Think our guides name was Gus. He was helpful and answered any questions we had. He even got off the boat into some shallow water (rather him than me) and took pictures for us using our camera. A nice touch I thought. At the end of the tour we were able to hold a baby gator and have pictures taken with them. I liked the fact that they didnt have their mouths tapped up, like you see at some other places. We will be visiting Wild Willys again when we return to Florida.

WildWillyStaff, Owner at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Hey! Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to write one for us! Your captain may have been Dan or Bud. We dont have a Gus but that sounds like a fantastic name too! We look forward to having you again when you return to Florida :)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went on this trip on Monday Octoer 29th first trip out in the morning. The crew went out earlier to make sure the waters were safe for their guest . Our guide Bud couldn't have been nicer and very informative. Bud stopped everywhere ,answered all our questions and even picked some Lillies for our wives. I have to say this was the most memorable Bday i could imagine and this was definatley the highlight of my trip. We will be back i am sure with the family next time as I am sure my kids would enjoy it. The entire staff was great including the ladies in the office who made us feel right at home. GREAT TIME had by all...

WildWillyStaff, Captain Bud at Wild Willy's Airboat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

I'm honored you chose to spend part of your birthday with us! It was our privilege taking you out on our beautiful lake. Same time next year? haha. Thanks again, we appreciate it!