“RARE FIND”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Budget Inn of St. Cloud
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Hernando, Florida
“RARE FIND”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

very nice ,clean family run operation. Would highly recomend.If in the area i will go back.Great stay & not expensive.

Room Tip: ask for a rear facing room,its off the main road
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Tonyjeep

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Wooster, Ohio
Reviewed February 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for four days and nights. We were very comfortable and I was glad that they had such a large shower. It was close to the things we wanted to do and easy to find and go from and back to. Staff was fantastic!!! Room was clean. It may not be as new as some around, but it was very quiet and we never heard any one in the other rooms. If I had any complaints it would be that we wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Buffalo, Missouri
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and would recommend it to any travelers in the area. There has obviously been some recent remodeling done and it's well done. The rooms are clean, large, modern and nicely furnished. Our room had a fridge, microwave and coffeepot. The bathroom had soap, shampoo and lotion dispensers and a iron and hairdryer. There was a large wall mounted flat screen TV.

Good mattresses but they could use better pillows---that's it for any improvements I could suggest. We have family in the area and when we visit we'll be back to this place, it's much better than the other motels we've stayed at in St. Cloud.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank chevybb
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This owner-managed small motel on the main strip in St. Cloud was a pleasant surprise, with recently remodeled rooms, flat screen tv, marble counter and vanity tops, updated A/C systems. Rooms away from the highway may be a bit quieter; with two beds they cost a bit more. There is some cost cutting - liquid dispensers instead of little packages and a coin operated ice machine - but these are minor compared to the quality of the room, cleanliness, and modest prices. Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 109 is on the west end facing away from the highway with no adjoining room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Ritzarov
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Probably built when Disney opened, this small one story place is one of the cleanest hotels ever! Pull right up to your door, right off the main drag, easy in and out, our room had a mini fridge/ microwave, all the amenities soaps,shampoo etc. and like I said extremely clean. It would be easy to drive right on by, but why spend more? Koffee Cup Kafe right down the street serves an excellent breakfast also!

Room Tip: Stay on the backside its quieter, take a ride to the lake while you are there its really nice
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank michael a
Bushnell, Florida
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Clean. Modern. Quiet. Cheap. The place to stay in Saint Cloud!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Honestly, I stumbled into Budget by accident. I was going to check out another inn. Accordingly, I didn't even have a reservation. I ordered a room, and he offered me a better room for just five dollars more, that's 15 off it's normal price, and he asked for just on the dollar. The room was great, the shower temperature was great, and the bed was so comfortable I almost didn't want to leave. (might be just me though) The shower was good and the dispensers was a nice touch. The best thing, I needed a taxi and wasn't sure where to pick, but the inn owner actually gave me a lift himself for a price obviously, but I wasn't complaining. I needed to catch my bus. all in all, I would use the budget inn again for another short term stay. It's worth it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Ramada Kissimmee Downtown Hotel
Lakeside Inn and Cafe
Lakeside Inn and Cafe
#1 of 4 in Saint Cloud

Been to Budget Inn of St. Cloud? Share your experiences!