1,692 results
All reviews front desk augustine beach ocean view oceanfront room fourth floor sunset grill st augustine pool and hot tub oatmeal pool area family vacation clean hotel short drive nice pool balcony sand sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Outdoor pool was open but not heated. Hot tub was always full and had junk floating in it. Was disappointed because I booked 2 rooms for the grandkids to swim and that didn't work out very well. Did have nice beach access and a good breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
267TracyJ, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the pool is not heated and the hot tub was crowded.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is clean, satisfactory, and in perfect working order. I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we are taking the proper steps to update and improve the property.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Rented the suite on A1A and heard all of the loud trucks and cars. Railroad is adjacent to Street and heard the trains as well. My advice is to ask for a room in the rear of the hotel. Otherwise staff was great and service was too.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I really appreciate you taking the time share your disappointment with your recent experience. I want to personally apologize for the noise that disturbed your stay. However, I do believe you stayed at the Historic Hampton Inn in downtown St. Augustine as we are on the beach and do not have a railroad near us or a suite that overlooks A1A.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon on the beach so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Great service. Nice hotel. I don’t have much to say except for it’s a nice hotel at a convenient location. The beach is not really connected to the hotel and there’s no beach chairs at the beach but it’s quiet with not too many people.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
267TracyJ, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share those kind words. I will definitely share your comments with my staff. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. It helps us improve our customer service for all our guests to come.

We have a beach amenity service: Barney's Beach Service that has a kiosk right on our path to the beach. They provide chairs, umbrellas and other things for a reasonable price. They also deliver! Next time, please talk to the desk so that we can provide you the services to make your stay incredible!

On behalf of Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach and my entire staff, we want to thank you for choosing our hotel. I hope that your stay was pleasant, and that our accommodations and services were the high standards we expect our guests to have.

Again, thank you for making the effort to fill out our survey and share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please let us know if there's any ways that we can make improvements in the accommodations and services for our guests.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

This Hampton Inn was in a great beachfront location within walking distance of great restaurants and bars. The quiet well decorated room had a nice view with balcony, comfortable bed and great bathroom.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 7, 2020

very nice hotel-clean rooms, lobby and a delicious breakfast-the best of all was the awesome staff-Tracy, Olivia, and Lauren-all very helpful and courteous-Tracy was especially helpful-went above and beyond-would def. stay again!

Date of stay: December 2019
267TracyJ, Manager at Hampton Inn St. Augustine Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020