The hotel was once a Holiday Inn, it still has the sign on the road.
Rooms are showing their age, but not bad for the price.
There is no safe or microwave in the rooms, something thought was standard.
Maids aren't too bright, kept forgetting to leave us towels and coffee.
We were on the 4th floor. On our balcony, there are wooden supports holding up the 5th floor balcony! What a cobb job, that can't have been approved by any code enforcer.
Best part about the place is the oceanfront. Pool area is nice and very nice pavillion near the beach.
If you do go, get a room facing south, gets more sun. And be careful where you park, lot really floods when it rains. Check out my pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn