Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$149
$127
$152
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$65
Beachfront Bed & Breakfast(Saint Augustine Beach)
$178
$139
GardenInn.com
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
Econo Lodge(Saint Augustine Beach)
$40
Orbitz.com
1,168 results
All reviewsfifth floorpet friendly roomoceanfront rooman older hotelbeach accessaugustine beachthe room was nicegreat poolst augustinetikiadampetslinensmicrowavesunrisehousekeeperflorida
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great value for the buck! So easy for beachcombing! Pool area super clean;tiki bar on weekends great for a relaxing tropical sip! Location easy to connect to restaurants and services; within walking distance! Restaurant food only so-so; eat elsewhere! Room service kept room clean; stayed 7 days! TV not a flat screen, bu!t was adequate.

Room Tip: Higher floors better!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Grant J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time at our property. Our beautiful beachfront location, tiki bar, easy access to downtown, and unbeatable prices make us St. Augustine's best value. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Four of us spent Friday til Sunday at your resort. Our accommodations were very comfortable and our view of the pool and the ocean from the 4th floor was wonderful - so relaxing. The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast was very good. The tiki bar at poolside was convenient and the food served was delicious. The bartenders were fun and friendly. Made us feel very much at home.

I only have a few suggestions for your consideration. The breakfast was $10 on the weekend, but the coffee was not included in the charge. The free coffee was right around the corner in the lobby, and we didn't know that the coffee was not included in the charge.

As far as the pool goes, it would be nice to have it heated for the short time the weather is cooler, or have a hot tub next to the pool.

Other than those suggestions, we're looking forward to coming back again for our girls' weekend next April.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank June W

I am so pleased you had a great girls weekend at our property. I also greatly appreciate your suggestions and will bring them up at the next managers meeting. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, see you next April.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The location was good: right on the beach, close to a grocery store, souvenir store and lots of places to eat. My reservation was wrong when I checked in but the lady at the front never missed a beat. She even went out of her way to make sure we had 2 adjoining rooms since we were traveling with our 4 kids. She didn't even charge us the extra fee for the fridges :-) There were always plenty of towels for the pool or going to/from the beach and the beds were okay. I prefer my own bed at home but I still slept well here. I liked the security of having to scan your room key to get in the building and we could see our car from the room to check on it. Good, comfortable stay all in all.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank rachelb170

We always strive to provide exceptional service here at the Holiday Isle and I'm glad to hear your check in experience reflected that and we were able to accommodate you. I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your time at the beach and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I found this property to be a nice beach front property to call home for three nights. The views here were great. I would request a room not near the elevator next time, as the elevator was noisy. The pool was chilly, it's not heated. The pool area was very clean and offered plenty of chairs. The pool is close to the beach. I thought for an oceanfront property, this resort had a super, short walk to the beach. I would recommend it to others. A fresh coat of paint was needed in the room and on the balcony, but other than that, it was all good. Pets are allowed here, but they were not a problem on the 4th floor.

Room Tip: Request one not close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelWithSara

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort, I'm so happy to hear you would recommend us to your friends. As you mentioned, we are located right on the beach and have the most convenient beach access in St. Augustine. We are always making improvements to the property and I will pass on your suggestion for fresh paint to the maintenance department. Thanks again for staying with us and reviewing our property. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Last minute booking for a quick trip to st Augustine .

Only room left was ground floor and pet friendly . Didn't notice the smell at first but on day 2 you could really smell the " pet friendly " aspect . Upgraded to gulf front balcony for extra money and it was worth it. . Thanks goes out to Maryann at front desk, very helpful.

Had some decent drinks at the pool and super easy access to a non crowded beach. Pool was not heated though so only little kids in there .

Hotel could definitely use a remodel but for the price I think a good value .

Only 10 minutes from downtown St A . Was nice to go out and hit the town and come back to quiet hotel .

Room Tip: Don't get the pet friendly rooms unless you've always wanted to spend the night at Petco.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lyonmat

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our poolside tiki bar and convenient beach access. The pet friendly rooms are tiled throughout and make a great option for those traveling with their four legged friends. That being said, the oceanfront room is a much better option for those not traveling with pets. Thank you for reviewing our property and we hope to see you again soon.