This hotel was descent. Not really worth the $150 per night. It should've cost $75. The beds were comfy and the hotel was quiet. The hotel is directly on the beach and has a nice pool too. The restaurant.....the dinner experience was horrible. We waited at least an hour for chicken fingers (which we ordered those because we were in a hurry), the tea was watery, the waitress was rude. But breakfast the next morning was great and the server was not annoying me this time! We will stay somewhere cheaper and closer to downtown next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn