We stayed there for 5 nights and were delighted in our room that faced the pool and beach. A short walk through the pool area, through a gazebo and you were on the beach. The beach is nice and clean and not crowded at all. Has a outside bar area that is open during the day beside the pool. Nice clean hotel. We saw signs saying they were doing some renovations on another floor, but we never saw anything wrong, so it didn't bother us. The staff was extra friendly. Check in and out were fast and simple. We ate breakfast in the dining area and it was great. Close to lots of shopping, and restraunts and a short drive to the St Augustine historical district. There is a putt-putt golf course that is within walking distance of the hotel that is nice to go to in the evenings. It was a little pricey, but still a good value. We will definately be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn