This is a great place to stay on the beach, perfect location and *most* of the staff is great and friendly. We have been staying there for years and have to say it was a little bit better when it was the "Holiday Inn". Going on Memorial Day weekend *was* a tradition for my firends and family, but this year they did nothing on Memorial Day - the tiki bar was hardly open - they planned on not opening at all but did open at the last minute, with the kitchen being CLOSED (??) In the past this place was jamming with a live band - it used to be ALOT of fun. I will stay there again but for quick weekends -- no more "holiday weekends" for us, we will go to a place that is "happening"!!
As far as the rooms go I would recommend paying a little extra and staying in a pool room or ocean front - the rest of the rooms are just "ok"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn