The Days Inn was our first stop after a long 10 hr drive. I mainly chose this hotel for the price and the fact that I could get up and walk to the beach and see the sun rise (which I did).
Even though the room was on the small side (which was fine with us because we only stayed one night) it would probably be rather small for anything more than a 3 or 4 night stay. The hotel was clean and the front desk clerks were very friendly. They gave us a GREAT recommendation for dinner in historic downtown (A1A Brewery). The pool looked a little dirty and it was small too.
The biggest negative for me was the shower - very small - and I am only 5'2" and average weight. Hubby definitely had a hard time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn