We booked 3 nights here not expecting a great place and were pleasantly surprised, we had a ground floor room, car parked straight outside, room was very comfortable not small at all as someone else said, bathroom was adequate with washbasin in room. We chose it for the location as you get the best of both worlds beach, which was fabulous, and a short drive to the historic quarter.
Plenty of eating places in both locations although the chains restaurants are nearer to town. Breakfast was excellent with an amazing choice for a small hotel and to make up for a small breakfast room they give you the option to pre- order and have it delivered to your room free of charge! Choice of TV programs was the best we encountered on our 5 week trip and also the levels of service from the staff especially reception. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn