Stayed one night on way to PGA golf tournament in Ponte Vedra Beach. This hotel is about a block from the beach (just cross the street and down one block). April checked us in and was very accommodating; even received a call to make sure our room was acceptable. Room was a little musty upon entering (but it's at the beach in Florida), but was fine once the air conditioning kicked in. Asked for restaurant suggestions and received 10% discount coupon for one within walking distance. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast had many options - make your own waffle, biscuits and gravy, bagels, cold cereals, danish and muffins, yogurt, toast, instant grits, instant oatmeal, coffee, milk, juice. Price was a little high considering it is off-season, mid-week. I would give it an "above average" rating, but it's not an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn