I met an old friend in St Augustine for a relaxed long weekend. We spent a lot of time at the hotel, catching up. This hotel completely met all our needs. The room was clean and pleasant, and larger than expected. The beds were soft and cozy. It was quiet.The water pressure was good. The staff was very nice, warm and hospitable. The "continental breakfast" included eggs, waffles, and sausage as well as assorted fruit, toast, bagels, danish and cereals (hot and cold) and coffee, teas and several kinds of fruit juice. The weather was not warm enough to swim in the pool or the ocean, but the hot tub was quite pleasant. We were closer to the beach than some of these reviews lead me to expect - just cross the road and walk 60 feet or so. The restaurants within walking distance, or a short drive, were amazing. Reaching to think of a criticism: The door to our room needs paint, and the hot tub needs a bit of caulking. Overall, a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn