Don't go if there is any kind of event in town. The parking is horrible. If your room is on the opposite side from the reception desk, you have to back around the building to get out. And don't let the name fool you. It is not seaside, oceanside or anything similar. You have to walk across the street through another hotel's parking lot to get to the beach. Front desk staff was decidedly unhelpful. I checked out before even getting to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western - St. Augustine Beach Inn is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access directly across the street (less than 90 second walk till your toes are in the sand!). Pool and spa are on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety of options is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN St. Augustine Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn