Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$149
$127
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$195
$117
$152
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$65
$139
GardenInn.com
Beachfront Bed & Breakfast(Saint Augustine Beach)
$178
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$115
Econo Lodge(Saint Augustine Beach)
$40
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbagelsroom was cleanconvenient locationst augustinenice poolaugustine beachpool areashort drivewalgreensmotelhardwoodflooringa1adehumidifiercouponvanityodor
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very clean, friendly staff, good continental breakfast. We would definitely stay again. Close to the beach and a good restaurant next door, and across the street. We were visiting family in a condo, so didn't use the pool, but it looked very inviting.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Very good for price..little older hotel but staff was great. Hotel was clean. The pool was very nice.
Nice large room...for the price of 59 a night not bad at all..Also free breakfeast which was cereal, bagels, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and toast...My son made pnt butter sandwiches..LOL...For the money I think this hotel was a winning stay...Also the room had a fridge and microwave in it what a bonus....The only thing that I did not like which was not the hotels fault, all rooms were non smoking and we are non smokers but the neighbor next to us smoke outside our door so every time we open the door we had to walk thru their smoke and it came in our room..we let the front clerk know and they did say they have asked them several times to move.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

we really like this hotel. its not super close to the beach but its a nice, clean property within an easy driving distance from downtown st Augustine and the beach. we basically just slept there and spent the rest of our time out at the sites and the beach. the bed was super comfy, slept really great and even though we were right next to the stairs really didn't hear a lot of noise.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Considering that this is an older hotel, it was in good, clean condition. The room was large, and everything worked well. There was a musty feel to the room I think due to the high humidity level and the fact that the AC was running almost non stop. This wasn't a real problem for me. The AC unit was also somewhat louder than most where I have stayed. The pool was large and clean, and the grounds were immaculate. Location is good - just north and across the street from the Oasis Restaurant. Also fairly close to several beach access ramps. The continental breakfast was pretty much as expected. The staff was very helpful in every way and seem to know that they must compete by providing excellent service. Agnes always handled her job with a smile on her face. Overall, I give the place a good rating, especially when you compare the price to other motels in the area.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 114, downstairs and near the pool. Never had any problem with outside noise. As I mentioned in comments, the AC in my room was a bit too noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DahlonegaJack
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff and management were excellent, friendly and helpful. This room was simple, clean and well stocked. The pool was refreshing and well kept. The hotel is in close proximity to the beach and parks, I definitely would stay here with my family again, awesome stay.