“Nice decor and good food”

Obi's Fillin' Station
Reviewed November 29, 2017

The car theme is very well done. The food was good. They advertise having "the best fries in town"--that may be true. I haven't had all the other fries in St. Augustine to know, but the fries were great. The food was a bit slow to arrive but not a big deal (vacation--yea, baby). We'd go here again if we happen to be in the area.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Excellent meal. My husband had the Deuce Burger with fries. I ordered the chili and wedge salad. Our meals were excellent! Our server, Mikayla, was attentive and friendly. I would vote Obi's Fillin' Station as the best burger place in St Augustine, FL. Can't wait to eat my leftovers later today!

Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Bison burgers, turkey burgers, black bean burgers, beef burgers - yeah this place is a good place for burgers. It used to be a gas station - at least that’s how it’s decorated. The beer battered onion rings aren’t bad either. The motto is accurate: “enter empty. Leave full.”

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with burgers at this place! Was a great find on the end of a weekend getaway! How can you go wrong with a Krispy Kreme donut as your bun!?

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We stopped here on a Sunday morning for breakfast. The restaurant appears to be in an old converted gas station. It has catchy 50’s style art and automotive related sign décor with approximately 12 tables and some stools around a counter overlooking the outside. We were met promptly at the door and shown to the dining area. There were only three tables occupied when we arrived. The waitress asked if we wanted coffee and returned several minutes later with the coffee. She gave us a menu and returned again after several minutes to take our order. Although there were only two tables that did not have food, we waited approximately 20 minutes for our order. I had ordered eggs over easy with sausage, home fries and sour dough bread. What I got was eggs over VERY hard (scorched) with bacon and rye toast. I did not send it back because we had waited 20 minutes to get what we had.

The décor may be cute but the kitchen needs serious help. I would not in good faith encourage anyone to visit this establishment for breakfast based on what happened to us.

1  Thank cookieduster43