We've stayed at the Beachfront B&B a couple of times and both visits were perfect. They have the main house that has traditional B&B rooms, but we like staying in the small cottages behind the building. They are nicely decorated, very clean, and provide nice privacy. They have an above ground pool that is perfect to cool off in after a walk on the beach. They also have a very nice hot tub. There are bikes for guest use on the beach. The daily breakfast is excellent. Nothing cheap about it. Some B&Bs forget about making a great breakfast, but not this place. The beach is very nice. There are plenty of local places to eat in the area and you aren't too far from downtown St. Augustine. I can't wait to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront B & B on beautiful St. Augustine Beach and just 10 minutes to historic St. Augustine. Enjoy our wonderful rooms, oceanfront pool & Jacuzzi, delicious breakfasts, elegant bedding, private bathrooms and most of all, "million dollar ocean views." Spa services, restaurants and shops nearby. Come visit our quiet, private and relaxing coastal retreat directly on the ocean, the best kept secret in St. Augustine. Winner: One of the top 14 most romantic B & B's in North America by AAA. Voted 9th best beach in the U.S. by Tripadvisor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Bed And Breakfast
- Beachfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach