La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$73
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$65
QualityInn
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Pool
$178
$143
Travelocity
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Super 8 St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)
$70
The Beach Club at St Augustine(Saint Augustine Beach)
All reviewssconesbreakfast deliveredevery morningmini golf next doortownhouse suitesausage biscuitsprivate boardwalkminiature golftwo storyright next doorpoolside roomheated poolbed and breakfastshort walkbreakfast itemscoffee makerbeach bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We (3 of us) stayed in one of their 2 level suites. The 'pop out bed' was a bit uncomfortable but everything else was great...including the price. We loved seeing the sunrise in the morning and being able to easily get to the beach. The breakfasts were quite good and arrived at the time we specified. All in all a very good experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mary D
Rich810, Owner at La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

We appreciate your kind words about our new furnishings and improvements. We had our furniture custom made and it is very high quality hardwood furniture with granite accents. Our new LED TV's are energy efficient and have a great picture. Cleanliness is essential and customer service and nice facilities are why our customers return year after year. Thanks for your comments. Rich & Lauren O'Brien

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I wanted a place on St. Augustine beach without paying a fortune, so after looking on-line I made a list of several places at that location. I found La Fiesta first and based on the rates and location took a room for two nights. My room is small, but has everything you could want, queen bed, pull out couch (which I didn't need) table/chairs, microwave and fridge, free wi-fi and the furniture is brand new and much better than most upscale hotels/motels. Access to beach, heated pool and they bring you a continental type breakfast to your room in the morning. Plus the room is so clean you won't believe it . It is so nice I wish I could stay longer, but have to move on, but plan on coming back for a longer period of time. You won't be sorry if you stay here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Joanie17
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The beds were perfect for a good night's rest and the ocean view made it special. Very roomy with both a desk, and small table for eating breakfast delivered to your room (with a paper) every morning. Even though the egg entrees were weak, the muffins and scones were delicious. The staff made you feel like family and went out of their way to be helpful. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: The ocean view is worth the extra cost. I personally like two queen beds
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hummingbird727
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We went to a beach wedding at La Fiesta two weekends ago and had a great time. The accommodations were nice, excellent location with Sunset Grille and Panama Hatties close by, and most of all, the staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. Would recommend checking it out on your next trip!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jen S
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Our family of 4 stayed in this hotel on our travels to St. Augustine. We chose a room w 2 double queen beds and a private balcony on the 2nd floor w a view of the ocean. The room itself exceeded expectations in cleanliness and decor. At first glance i wasn't so sure with the initial street view of the hotel, but you can't judge a book by its cover. Our room had fresh, clean linens, a nice flat screen TV w blue ray player, a nice small fridge and reasonable bathroom. The balcony was nice! I felt I was at home. I really liked the breakfast being delivered each morning. My only recommendations would be that the hotel use real plate ware and silverware rather than the styrofoam stuff - to kick it up a notch. The food was good. - not excellent but good! The beach walk was short on a nice boardwalk through well manicured garden like grounds. The sand dunes were cool. It felt as if we had a semi- private beach. It was spectacular. The heated hotel pool looked quite nice but we didn't swim as it was cold that week. There is a nice little mom and pop Mexican place in walking distance and another place reported as good nearby as well. Otherwise, we definitely had to drive into the old city of St. Augustine. My kids loved it here. We played putt putt golf next door on a fun little course and had a blast. I would stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Private balcony worth a little extra. - good view of ocean from a distance.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family