We went to a beach wedding at La Fiesta last weekend and stayed at the hotel. It's nice: thoroughly updated, free Wi-Fi, electronic key-touch locks, and clean, modern rooms. La Fiesta is on the beach, so walk over the private boardwalk and you are on the beach.
La Fiesta also owns the adjacent putt-putt course, as nice as you will ever see. Fun features and lush landscaping. Of course they have a pool, but we didn't have time to use it.
There are great restaurants nearby, including Sunset Grille and Las Coquinas.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are always cheerful and gave us great restaurant recommendations and driving directions.
I would definitely recommend La Fiesta. It has long-time local ownership and it shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites, located directly on St. Augustine Beach offers: Romantic new 2-level king suites featuring Jacuzzi, fireplace and two balconies, beautiful ocean view rooms with private balconies or patio and pool view rooms. All rooms have microwave and refrigerator. Renovated spring 2013.The Historic District is 10 minutes with bus service from La Fiesta. Free continental breakfast, 60-foot heated pool, miniature golf & wide-sandy beach, its all here at Oceanfront La Fiesta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fiesta Ocean Inn And Suites
- La Fiesta Ocean Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- La Fiesta St Augustine
- Hotel La Fiesta Ocean