La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$159
Americas Best Value Inn St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$73
$199
$161
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
AscendHotels
$178
$143
GardenInn.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
$65
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
$110
$107
Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
$134
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Super 8 St. Augustine Beach(Saint Augustine Beach)
$70
Travelocity
The Beach Club at St Augustine(Saint Augustine Beach)
All reviewssconesbreakfast deliveredevery morningmini golf next doortownhouse suitesausage biscuitsprivate boardwalkminiature golftwo storyright next doorpoolside roomheated poolbed and breakfastshort walkbreakfast itemscoffee makerbeach bus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2007

Received a 'coupon' for a discount and thought it was reasonable to the area. Check in was fine, and thought the resort was fine, but when we opened the door to the room... It was a small room with 2 beds crammed in. Granted it is an older place, but well kept, clean except for the toe nails we found on the rug. The bathroom was quite small, you almost had to shut the door in order to 'use' the bathroom, overall, it was ok, I was disappointed it didnt have a balcony or patio, just a window. But maybe thats why they offered a 'coupon' They deliver breakfast to your door, which was good if you knew what time you were getting up, being on vacation I know I didnt know what time I would be getting up and ready for breakfast. Did it one morning,not the next, too much waiting for orange juice and a bagel. too many restaurants around to wait.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank tumbleweed101050
Reviewed September 12, 2007

My husband and I visit St. Augustine frequently for short stays. We had the pleasure of staying at La Fiesta and were most pleasantly surprised with the property. It is in beautiful condition, well maintained, the staff couldn't have been more accomodating and helpful. The soaps etc. were high end. Bathrobes were provided and most appreciated. The breakfast is sent to your room at your desired time. It arrived hot, on time and was ample and a good start to the day. If you wish to stay at the beach this is THE spot to be. Five star at reasonable prices.

Stayed: September 2007
5  Thank Rickandme
Reviewed August 14, 2007

My wife and I stayed at the LaFiesta over Mother's Day weekend. We were in town to visit her mother. We liked it a lot and my wife used it as an example in a class she was taking in college.
My wife's impressions:
Upon arrival, and without requesting it, we were immediately upgraded to a garden view. Breakfast delivered to our room was one of the many amenities included. It was a highlight of our stay and it left a lasting impression. We picked three items each from a menu and selected a delivery time. My husband and I each ordered breakfast croissant sandwiches, scones, muffins and fruit. When it was delivered to the room it came in a wonderful basket topped with a long stem red rose and a little Mother’s Day note. The quality of the food was excellent, and served at just the right temperatures.
The resort was well landscaped and had just the right touches. There was a fountain outside the door that resembled a waterfall over some rocks. Many of the plants were lit with colored lights and spotlights. The path to the beach meandered through the grounds and was well manicured and included hibiscus, palms, and other tropical plants.
Our stay was short, the resort was small and I’m still amazed at how they got the ducks to come to each room every day.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bciocco
Reviewed July 13, 2007

I went to the city of San Agustin in Florida with my wife and my son to celebrate our wedding anniversary and I have never experienced the most horrible time in a hotel. The service provided by the cleaning staff was not the one we expected and the most disgusting part, we found three roaches in the carpet for like two days in a row. Obviously, we were forced to live the hotel the night before the checkout because of that situation. Please, for your health and safety as well as your confort don't stay in this thing they call "Suites". Also the Internet connection is horrible.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
7  Thank ortizj
managerlfis, Manager at La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2007

Our goal is to provide quality accommodations that are not only clean and comfortable but pest free. In our tropical climate and in spite of our best efforts and those of our pest control service, infrequently a pest will enter a room. Because the service sprays monthly, if a pest enters a room it dies quickly.
We provide complimentary high-speed wireless Internet that is an emerging technology that is affected by weather. I resolved this issue for the guest when notified.
We are available 24 hours a day to resolve any issues to insure our guests have a pleasant stay.

Reviewed June 27, 2007

This hotel gets an A for effort. They try hard to make each guest's stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms are clean and have been renovated. The bathrooms although not spacious are newly remodeled with rich looking tile and accessories.
A continential breakfast is delivered to your room while still hot.
The pool is large and heated. The landscaping is gorgeous and the grounds are well maintained. The staff is very pleasant and they seem to take pride in the hotel and the job that they do. This is our second stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family