“Delightful Donuts”
Review of Happy Cakes

Happy Cakes
Reviewed May 16, 2017

We visited this shop as they were closing for the day, but they still had yummy treats to choose from. My daughter enjoyed a glazed donut. We also had some mini cupcakes. A cute little shop.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

If you own a cupcake shop called happy cakes, you should probably smile once in awhile at your customers. I found the owners so rude that I will never go back! They seemed very annoyed by the toddler's I was with and with my friends and the cappuccino was not worth $4 period very rude!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

Spoke with the owners, who were rude and defensive when I was asking about their products. Insisted they "had someone come in and make the macaroons" but they were pre-packaged/frozen. If you are going to sell a product, you shouldn't claim you made it if you did not.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I had my usual bacon and egg cheese crouisant with coffee and OJ.
The crouisant is freshly made and heavenly. They also have a variety of baked goods.
But the high light of each visit is Matthew the young man who owns Happy Cakes with his wife.
He always has a smilie and is extremely helpful and knowledgable. His wife makes the fresh breads, cakes, ect.
He is originally from up North. You Will never See Matthew in anything but shorts even in winter.
It can get cold in St. Augustine in the winter months.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I try many shops for coffee and a treat while we talk. This was our first time here and we were very happy. We both had coffee that was good and hot - not always true when ordering a cup at 2 pm. I had the pecan caramel bar. Just the right combination of ingredients and sweetness. I look forward to trying another treat as they all looked awesome.