“Fast Hi Quality Food!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fast Hi Quality Food!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This was a wonderfully staffed location that afforded all of my family with great food that was hot and fresh!! We'll be back for seconds for sure!! Don't forget to take a coupon that is conveniently located in every entrance !

St. Augustine, Florida
“Wow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This was horrible. My eggs came out raw. My order was wrong, my drinks never once were filled. Me and my wife ordered two breakfast special platters. That's it with no butter on pancakes. Came out something entirely different. Our server Christina was horrible. Blamed the kitchen for everything and said they are a bunch of idiots back there and apologized to us... Really??
Not going back

• Visited December 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“What can I say...breakfast to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Will keep this review short and sweet...Breakfasts are amazing, location is convenient and service was top notch.

Only downside is that is part of the Days Inn and can fill up very quickly, especially on weekends. Worth the wait thought.

Try the strawberry topped stuffed french toast....mmmmm!

Visited September 2013
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
“Breakfast location close to I95”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you are staying close to I95 this would work out well to have breakfast-except it was probably one of the most expensive breakfasts I've even had. For 3 people eating 2 pancakes + bacon, 2 chocolate chip pancakes + bacon, 2 biscuits + 1 banana, 1 coffee, 1 orange juice and milk it was $33. That was sticker shock. Unfortunately, even though our waitress was nice enough she was not very attentive and she couldn't hear very well so she got a few things wrong. All in all the food was ok, the service was ok but the prices were over-priced.

Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“just average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We got there around 8:30 at nite, so we expected it to be a pretty quick meal. The service was very slow, but the wait staff was very pleasant. I wanted onion rings with my meal, but they were out of them. Sandwich was good though.

Visited July 2013