“Always the best in donuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2015

Great coffee and donuts--oh I sound like a policeman!!

I prefer this location to others because of the freshness. I like maple but they are usually out of them. Make sure you ask for the maple so they will make more.

JMH

Reviewed May 29, 2015

love my daily run to dunkin...always go to drive thru..fast and efficient..use my rewards card :) perks add up fast

Reviewed February 5, 2015

I was told coffee refills were free. While eating a sandwich I went back to the counter for a refill and was totally ignored. After standing for a long time I asked for a refill and was told it was not available. I have no problem paying for a drink but I am not invisible. Next time I'll go to McDonalds.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

coffee was like hot water and milk, but donut was great!! Convenient open very early as hotel only had a 1 cup size coffee maker.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

So much cream that I wouldn't drink the medium coolatta coffee w/ double turbo. I should have asked them for a redo for $5.00