“BEST FISHING EVER”

Kenner, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST FISHING EVER”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I always have a great time when I go on the "Sea Love". I was told to try it and did and now it's the boat of my choice. The crew and captain fish with you and everyone gets to have a fun time. The captain and deckhand cheer you on and assist you in every way. I would listen to other reviews. They are full of BALONEY. Theses guys are a blast to fish with.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Joseph R

Palatka, Florida
“awsome crew”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

well i read a lot of these reviews and i can tell 99% of the people complaining does not know that it's called fishing not catching lol you have bad days and good days i go on the sea love at least 3 to 4 times a year and have a blast and catch plenty of fish many times too much for my freezer but if you can't fish it doesn't matter if your off shore or fishing in a bath tub but do not let the reviews scare you these guys are awsome and will take great care of you!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Charles F
Lynchburg, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“was hesitant but pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was trying to plan a last minute trip with some family for a good time on a boat and after calling around this was the only boat going out the weekend before Christmas. I read all the reviews and was very hesitant about going but it was a good price and it was more about the family time for me than the fishing. after the hour long trip to the reef we finally got to drop our lines. I had been on 2 other trips on boats very similar and all I ever caught was snapper and saw one person catch a grouper so I wasn't really expecting much. after catching some snapper I really started to get the itch to catch bigger fish. the deckhand Luke and the captain were both great! very approachable and were always looking for ways to make the trip better for everybody. before I even asked, luke asked if we wanted to try for some bigger fish. I was all about it! he took some of our catch and chopped it up for bait. all of the sudden we were getting some big hits and within 10 minutes somebody hooked up with a 50 lb redfish. the captain and luke got everybody excited and made sure everybody was having a good time. we had about 40 minutes left and they moved the boat about 10 minutes away. all of the sudden every other person was hooking up with a monster. in the last half hour we boated about 7 or 8 redfish all over 40 pounds and a couple feisty sharks. we had a blast on the trip and I was able to catch the biggest fish ive ever caught and ive caught a lot of fish as an avid freshwater fisherman. I got a chance to have a conversation with luke and they were well aware of the bad reviews they have received in the past and they are definitely working hard to redeem some credibility. I definitely will fish with them again when im back in Jacksonville. even if the fishing wouldn't have turned out as good as it did I still would've given them a good review. they were honest, hard working guys and I was happy to help them have a better Christmas financially. Luke had a camera attached to his forehead and recorded a lot of the fights. he said if we gave him our email address he would send us the videos so im definitely gonna try to get in touch. great time with great people give them a try and you will appreciate the effort they put into your experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Marcus C
Clearwater, Florida
“Awesome fishing experience!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

My son, grandson and I went on a half day trip on Sea Love III with Capt. Gary and deckhand Luke. They were incredibly personable, knowledgeable, helpful and took a personal interest in everyone on the boat! We have fished several Deep Sea charters on the west coast of Fl. We have never had this level of great customer service on any. And we caught fish! We all agreed it was the best Deep Sea trip we have ever been on! Thanks to Capt Gary and Luke. Kudos!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank psafari44
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greatest charter for the pruce you cannot beat this deal!!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

One of the mates TANNER JARRIEL was over the top EXCELLANT he was soooo helpful and knew EXACTLY what he was doing!!!!!! I will definatly choose this charter-I have been on several before but NEVER with such helpful and knowledgeble crew highly recomend these guys---Be sure to have Tanner Jarriel working on that day you WILL be put on the fish you prefer!!!!! Thanks Tanner , Millard and Lucas you guys rock!!!

Visited August 2013