“Not too bad” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In business since 1990, we're located #SomewhereOnA1A across from the beach! We have several seating areas for laid back dining. Whether you're interested in dining indoors, outdoors in the beautiful open air on our first floor deck, first floor patio (which is dog friendly!)Or something even more laid back up on the second story deck, we can accommodate you! Also, our second story deck is wheelchair accessible! We're proud to be able to say that ours is an award winning menu with the best food on the beach!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

My son wanted crab legs while at the beach and this was about the only restaurant I could find that had any. All others had crab dishes, patties, etc. The food was good, but nothing real special from other seafood places. The best thing about here was being able to eat upstairs and have a great view with a nice breeze.

Visited July 2014
SunsetGrilleA1A, Guest Relations Manager at Sunset Grille, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We're glad you enjoyed your visit with us. Some of our seafood dishes are House Specialties that can't be found anywhere else, so we hope you'll come back in to try one of them the next time you visit our area!

• Polish first
Holland, Michigan
“Best CLAM CHOWDER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

Every time I am in town, we stop to eat here. Atmosphere is great, service wonderful and the food is AWESOME!!!! It has the very best clam chowder I have ever tasted and worth any wait I may have! They are always at the top of their game!

Visited August 2014
Tuscaloosa
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We loved this food so much, we ate there several times during our stay! The crab bisque reminded me of home and our waitress, Hannah was the best! We will be back for more!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SunsetGrilleA1A, Guest Relations Manager at Sunset Grille, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Palatka, Florida
“My new "go to" place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this establishment four times in as many weeks. The food is excellent & the service is quick, efficient & friendly. My absolute fav are the Chowder Fries. How the fries can stay crispy is a mystery to me. I guess I'll just have to keep returning until I figure it out. This could be a long and wonderful "relationship"! The portions are generous. The seafood is cooked to perfection. The manager is personable. If asked, I'd have to say this is the best place to be "somewhere on A1A".

silver springs, United States
“Love to eat here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

My daughter and I love the Sunset Grill's seafood and atmosphere. We eat here when she comes to Florida and occasionally my husband and I drive here to eat since we only live a couple hours away. The coconut shrimp is excellent. I love the steamed oysters. The menu has a large variety of good seafood.

• Visited June 2014