“Awesome”

Pit Surf Shop - Surf Camp/Lessons
More attraction details
Owner description: PIT Surf Shop Surf Camp and Lessons located in the ocean block of St Augustine beach. Grab your board and walk to the ocean. Private surf lessons any day of the year, Surf Camps in the summer months every week. CPR Certified Instructors. 4:1 Student to Instructor Ratio for Camps.
“Awesome”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I love this place I have always had a great time when I had gone there the manger is really smart and helpful best skateshop around

“Best shop in town!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Awesome atmosphere, great staff, great deals, awesome skate room, and rentals. I rent surfboards every year. Every time I'm in town I stop in!!

Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Local kids Mommy”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Love the pit! They are friendly, helpful, and take the extra time with the local kids. My Son, and my Little Brother have nothing but positive to speak of- Brody! Thanks Guys!

Visited February 2013
“Yewwww”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Awesome shop great product, has alot of every type of gear like surf and skate. Pretty much got everything you would need in there. Awesome staff. The staff is very efficient, funny and fun to skate and surf with keep up the good work guys.

“This sight is absolutely amazing.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I think it is very well organized and these people know what they are doing, very professional. I think it's awesome they have this sight and they are doing a very good job and should keep the hard work going. People should definitely work through this sight also great on direction and answering people's concerns