“Pit Surf Shop...A Cool Place to Go”

Pit Surf Shop - Surf Camp/Lessons
More attraction details
Owner description: PIT Surf Shop Surf Camp and Lessons located in the ocean block of St Augustine beach. Grab your board and walk to the ocean. Private surf lessons any day of the year, Surf Camps in the summer months every week. CPR Certified Instructors. 4:1 Student to Instructor Ratio for Camps.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

When we are in St. Augustine Beach, we stop at PitSurf Sop...it is a Cool Place to go, whether you are buying or just looking. We also really enjoy the Web Cam that they sponsor of the view of the Beach, which looks down onto A Street Beach right by the back of the Beachcomber Restaurant, and Car entrance for the Beach. This is really worthwhile to watch everyday; if you are into surfing, for the appearance of the surf; but also even if you don't surf, you need to check out Pit Surf Shop's webcam every day for the beautiful view of the beach at a great spot of St. Augustine Beach. We will continue to go back to the Pit Surf Sop over and over (and we watch the cam every day).

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Excellent knowledge of products sold and customer service superb ! Made my Holiday shopping a breeze! they even shipped my Gifts.....

Reviewed January 18, 2013

My 6 year old son had a blast at the surf school! He had a ton of water time to surf! In fact the instructors gave everyone as much water time as they could handle or desired. The instructors were willing to help the little guy improve his surfing and look out for him among the bigger participants. The instructor to participant ratio was great. My son thought the instructors were pretty cool which made him comfortable in the water. The location is perfect because you can walk from the surf shop right out to the break where there is a nice little wave for improving your skills or for those just getting started. Coming to St Aug?....Then go have a surf lesson!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

been awhile since i've been up there but it might be time to revisit y'all in st aug. beach looks very nice and the parking situation looks very good for da beach. i actually just bought a starr diamond squashtail 6'4 wider just like u got shown and have yet to get in dialed in. been out of da water for alittle bit but just last spring got a longboard to get back into da lineup kinda let myself go u know partyin to much. but, i'm back and ready to attack with some big hacks and it won't be long being i've been surfin for 37yrs. at 52 i feel 35 and allot of people tell me dat all da time. so, if i'm ever up in ur part of da state look for for me shaved head slater style, kinda hawaiian lookin brah and i'll be shreddin da waves be it on my starr shortboarfd or my aqua green island longboard in pretty bright lime green broadshorts. lookin forward to my visit with my lady to have a weekend in st augustine for some fun sun and surf. peace, hawk;-)

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My kids and their cousins (ages 12-16, boys and girls) had an amazing time learning to surf. The instructors were professional and friendly. They made sure the kids were safe and that they had fun. The guys in the shop were super helpful and knowledgeable. We can't wait to go back next year!