“Food was ok. Service was nice!”
Review of BlackFly

BlackFly
Reserve with OpenTable
BlackFly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Zorayda Ave
Transit: A very short taxi ride from downtown.
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Entrees were good but nothing to jump up and down about. The spinach artichoke deep was great however. The server was very nice and attentive!

There are newer reviews for BlackFly

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We were there for Christmas Eve dinner. The service was good and the ambiance is unique and fitting to St. Augustine. The menu has a variety of foods and the combination of ingredients were interesting. I found the food to be slightly off the mark. Nothing was bad, but nothing wowed me either. For the price I didn't think it was worth it. My wife disagrees and I told her I would include that in this review. Three out of four of us thought it was ho hum-not bad, but just so-so.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was my first time to BlackFly, even though I go out in St. Augustine all the time. I'm so glad I tried it out. My boyfriend and I had dinner in the dinning room and had a delicous meal. I tried the scallops which were delicous, I liked the risotto and the asparagus on top also. My boyfriend tried the lobster mac n'cheese which was really rich but good. I don't know if i would order it next time since it was so rich. After we had dinner we met our friends at the bar to start our 'Holiday outing'. We had a nice time at the bar, good drinks, good atmosphere and the service all around was good. I would recommend this place if you live here and never tried it or just visiting.

1  Thank Marianne H
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We often go there to meet with friends and neighbors. There food is very good, the service excellent, one of our favorites

1  Thank Wolfgang S
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We are a krewe from Tampa and was in town for the pirate feast. We wanted to have a krewe dinner for 35. The back room was incredible, very professional staff that took care of everything. We had a buffet with food that everyone really enjoyed.