“Incredible 5 Course Meal on Valentine's Night”

La Cocina International Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cocina International Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beach Blvd
Description: La Cocina International Restaurant offers intimate Fine Dining with a Latin Flair in a Casual Atmosphere
Reviewed February 21, 2014

The service was bar non excellent. The 5 course meals were meticulously prepared and served. Complimentary champagne and orchids to the ladies.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Instead of fish I ordered the NY strip. A perfect med rare. The asparagus was big and plump not over done. The presentation and service was perfect. The wine list was also reasonable.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Even great restaurants are famous for doing a mediocre job on NYE. We had an elegant meal with attentive service. My husband's steak was done just as he asked. My fish was cooked just right. The waiter helped us chose the appetizer, dinner and desert (although I passed on the duck app he suggested), everything was better than enjoyable. When the fireworks started, rather early, I thought, before bedtime for grandparents and toddlers alike, we happened to be between courses and we went out the lobby door to watch them and then come in afterward to find the wait staff timed our entree for our return. Great experience.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with my family while in st augustine for Christmas. The food was fantastic. We had the crab cakes and lobster bisque to start. Both were fantastic. The bisque was nice and sweet - very rich and decadent. Just delicious! The bread was excellent as well! I had the crab crusted scallops, which were just incredible. The scallops were perfect and very big. Others got Chilean Seabass (which was the special and amazing), the mahi mahi, and paella. The favorites were my dish and the Seabass, but all the entrees were really great. I would highly recommend a visit, and I will most certainly return!!

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Warm, inviting and comfortable ambiance complemented by attentive staff makes this restaurant a lovely treat for a romantic dinner. Prices are a bit on the high side and the bar serves beer and wine - a nice variety of each for every taste.

Seafood specialty dishes are very well done, perfectly prepared and presented with panache.