“Still the best dinner in St. Augustine”

La Cocina International Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
La Cocina International Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beach Blvd
Description: La Cocina International Restaurant offers intimate Fine Dining with a Latin Flair in a Casual Atmosphere
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were thankful that Stacy sent us here before, and just has happy this time for dinner. We didn't order the same thing as it was not on the menu and since Lean said she got Stacy fired we were unsure. But the food was FABULOUS!!! We did not stay at the hotel this time as the service on the phone was just as bad. We always got the same person. The only thing we had to drive to was the restaurant, and it was worth it. Thank you again for the best dinner!!!!

2  Thank marywaller1234

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This was our first time and it lived up to everything we had been told. Service, atmosphere, and above all the food was fantastic. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Ate lunch here twice while staying at the Castillo Real hotel. Service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

On Nov 4, 2012 my partner and I went to La Cocina restaurant to celebrate my birthday. The place is very well decorated and one of the classiest restaurant I have been too in a very long time. The address is now changed to 530 A!A and is in the hotel Castillo Real. We were greeted by a very friendly and informative server named Dinorah. We both ordered a very nice glass of wine. With our order we received a very nice house green salad - very good. I ordered the rack of lamb which was excellent. My partner asked if she could order shrimp and Alfredo sauce which was not on the menu. No problem and she enjoyed her favorite dish. We really enjoyed our special dinner and highly recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The Salmon is great. The staff was attentive. The breakfast burrito was enough for two.
I wish they had a bar but really not enough room for it.