“Clean, Friendly and great view!”

Fiesta Falls Miniature Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 18 hole water themed miniature golf course located ocean view one mile south of the St. Augustine Beach Pier. 8 Giant waterfalls, 65 foot Spanish ship & tropical rain forest. Open daily & all year long. Ample lighted parking/bus parking. Delicious soft serve ice cream, Slush Puppies and deserts. Hours adjust seasonally.
Holland, Michigan
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Clean, Friendly and great view!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went 3 times to this course! It was very clean, very friendly and different courses then I've ever seen. A good outing rain or shine!

Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Tropical setting with ocean view”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We went on a Friday and we were the only people there! The course was immaculate. The holes were challenging but not ridiculous. There is an ocean view from the gazebo at the highest point of the course. There is also a waterfall and one of the holes is on a ship. Lots of fun for the whole family!

St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I went and despite being Saturday, it wasn't busy and we didn't feel rushed nor were we stuck behind any slow groups. It's a cute little course with level variations and it's got a great view of the ocean from a couple of points in the course.

Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“This is a blast from the past.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The don't make 'em like this anymore - and in this case, that's a compliment. This is a welcome throwback to the days when mini golf courses were designed with imagination - even humor. There are holes near running water, waterfalls, on a pirate ship. A hole or two require the player to putt into a tube and then continue the hole on a lower lever. Festive lighting makes playing after dark a fun excursion for the kids. Even the 18 mo. old had a blast.

Madison
“This was a Friendly Place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

As an Adult who loves this game, I really enjoyed my time at Fiesta Falls mini golf. The holes are challenging and definitely set up for a fun game. I find, in some of mini golf places I've played, the holes are set up with few obstacles to facilitate a fast game and to run as many customers through as possible. THIS IS NOT TRUE OF FIESTA FALLS! This place was built by someone who loves the game as much as I do. There is a lot of room to strategize here. There is a friendly manager who mentioned the place was built in 1990 and a lot of renovation was coming soon. I didn't think a lot was needed, but it is great it will be taken care of.
I'm not sure what the theme is for this place besides the giant water fall. There is a gally ship and some nice caves to walk through--Oh, and I almost forgot--great view of the ocien when you get to the top! I scored a 47 on this one. Can you beat me?