“Fish tacos are awesome!”
Review of Redfrog & McToad's

Redfrog & McToad's
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We hit " the toad" everytime we come over to the beach. The fish tacos are our fav. Service is good, local flavor.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant replaced a restaurant that I sorely miss, however they are good enough for me not to be mad at them! I was surprised at how well the chicken was cooked, since I'm really picky about it. I've only gone once, but I would go again, if asked.

1  Thank StAugustineOutlets
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place was a great place to stop into after we had crossed the island to head to Fort Matanzas.

The food was realllly good! I ordered the Pork Loin sandwich... it was GIANT... and SOOOOO DELICIOUS! I quickly understood why it was labelled a "Favorite" on the menu!

All of the food looked good that was coming out to other tables...and I can't wait to go back and try the tacos or wraps!!

1  Thank cm0305
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Redfrog and McToad advertises their famous giant pork tenderloin sandwich. Don't go that route. The only thing remarkable about the sandwich is its size. My husband had fish, which he felt was ordinary. The salad was not fresh.

We wanted to order the chowder. However, the waitress told us that it was not served until five or six o'clock. It was ten minutes before the serving time. Really? That isn't service.

As I stood up, my napkin fell to the floor. We were steps from the hostess, who looked down at the napkin and then up and me. Now granted, I dropped it. But I am an older woman and even if I weren't, it seems the hostess might have been less aloof. I mention it because it speaks to the overall service and attitude of the employees.

2  Thank Peter_en_Karen
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I've gotten take out here before but this time we ate in and were pleasantly surprised. Fish (cod) & Chips, grilled mahi & shrimp tacos -- all delicious, no complaints. Friendly service. Clean, plenty to look at on the walls and great music (must have been satellite). Hard to impress a local, but we will be back!

1  Thank Crescent_Beach_Love