“Simply Delicious... everytime!”

Falafel Queen
Cuisines: Mediterranean
“Simply Delicious... everytime!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been having lunch at the Falafel Queen for a while now. I can't get enough. The atmosphere is great and authentic. I have brought a ton of my friends, and they all love it too.
It is a great place to get a quick, healthy, and FRESH meal for pretty cheap.
I suggest you try their Spinach Pies!!! my favorite.

• Visited February 2014

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great for Lunch!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great little place! The falafel sandwich was delicious and made so fresh. The crispness of the lettuce, fresh parsley, & tomatoes just made it light and flavorful. The shawarma was really tasty and the chicken was bursting with flavor. I like their lunch specials of the day, it is so worth going here than some greasy fast food joint. You can't beat the price of the lunch specials and it's a little healthier. Eva, the owner was super friendly and it was a pleasure chatting with her and knowing more about the foods and where she came from.

Visited October 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Real Authentic Lebanese Food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I grew up on my grandmother's cooking. She would cook every day while here from Lebanon. I've VERY picky about my Lebanese food because of this. I decided to give Falafel Queen a try. OMG!!!! As close to Gransma's cooking you will find outside of my one kitchen. Food is delicious, quaint atmosphere and Ava the owner ALWAYS has a smile on her face for everyone. If you want real home cooked food, this place is a MUST!!!

• Visited June 2013
“What a find!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

First time visit today to the Falafel Queen Cafe tucked in a strip mall on Ponce de Leon (Rt 1) If I am going to eat out I want it to be real cooking....not microwave heatups. This place was unbelievable. Everything is freshly made out of good , healthy ingredients. Tried something I had never had on the recommendation of Mike ( who works there ). It was called KAFTA. The taste was so delicious that I did not drink a drop during or after the meal....did not want to loose the flavor!! Can not wait to go back as so many things on the menu sounded wonderful. Family owned and it shows. Truely amazing.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Taste buds that dance Mediterranean”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

If you love Falafel, Shawarma, and Baklava this is the place to eat. Enjoy the service a d homemade original Middle Eastern food. Eggplant Pita, Lamb Chop Dinner. True ME coffee!